And as I gazed at the board, and the table beneath, it struck me just how many new things I've been inspired and prompted (and occasionally forced!) to try since I've started blogging. So I thought I'd run through a few of them. And really, this is the tip of the iceberg...
1. The pippjoe fabric bag was enabled by raglan guld, who sent me the fabric for a skirt refashion. I cut it out wrong (oops!) and had to turn it into something else... so it has become my version of a handkerchief dispenser, inspired by this post of Leonie's. It's stuffed with hankies I made from gorgeous Liberty scraps given to me by myrtle and eunice. (Sorry Tania! But it feels almost elegant, snotting all over Liberty!).
2. The hexagon paper piecing is a new love - material and basic skills provided by one flew over. Kate, you don't know what you've started!
3. The piece of mustard vintage trim, hanging around awaiting inspiration, is c/o loz and dinny's birthday giveaway challenge.
4. I'm planning to cover up a stained shirt with a cute birdie screenprint, part of a super gift from Mim.
5. That bit of brown paper pegged up there is a cute toddler-pants pattern provided to my by Curlypops.
7. The laminator's getting an airing thanks to some ideas I got over at my black cardigan.
8. And there are some felt booties, from a pattern link recommended to me by virtually sally. I've just finished embellishing them with a bit of dry-felting, materials generously provided by selina's vintage.
Holy schemoly. And to think that basically all I'd made before I started blogging was a bag or two... Thanks to you all, I have serious craft ADD. And I'm loving it.
More creative spaces here.